Monday, June 29, 2009

First Post

Monday, 29 June 2009, My Grandma's house

It's 22:59 when i started writing this post. One minute to eleven. The TV is on and the band Linkin Park is singing on Jimmy's show at Star World. I'm sitting right next to the bed with my laptop and a glass of water, browsing my way out of this creek of boredom.

i am sick and tired, but i still can't sleep.


And so as the moonlight's starting to shine a bit more, i began my journey in the world that i love the most, the world that keeps my brain in my head, the world where i need no words to speak up my mind, the world that unites people in one, music.


And so, as my fingers took their positions, i closed my eyes and began to play. One of our favourite song from one of our favourite band.


"Cause you ain't never gonna burn my heart out.."

No comments:

Post a Comment