Friday, January 15, 2010

The first post in 2010!

It's been many months since my last post, eh?

January 14th, 2010
My Photography club (LIFO FEUI) went to Kebun Raya Bogor for our yearly routine activity which is the "LIFO Team Building". This event is supposedly dedicated for all current year LIFO freshmen. Last year, LIFO went to Baka-Baka Cottage in Carita Beach and spent a night there. Let's take a review..

December 22nd, 2008
I was a freshman. I only know few people (my highschool friends) back then. I was so nervous, "what if i couldn't get along with other people?" always flashed in my mind. As the day started to began, all LIFO members met up in FEUI's Main Lobby to have a quick briefing before we get to travel a two-hours trip to Carita Beach. I'm all quiet, confused, and absolutely nervous, after one of the oldies asked my name and introduced himself. His name is Bhaswara. He's taller and bigger than me, wears glasses, has a girlfriend, and the most interesting sight for me is: he was holding a guitar! He's a nice person. He introduced me to several people there, and one man who caught my attention when we were introducing ourselves was Pramudhana Angga Pratama. No, nothing's wrong with him. The thing is, he introduced himself as "P". I thought i misheard his name somehow, but i wasn't. Everybody here called him "P", and so will I, I think. I started from introducing myself to the other oldies, thanks to Bhas, and then continued to my fellow freshmen. It was pretty awkward, but yet, kinda fun. It's always great to know new people.

After an hour (more or less) of waiting, we finally began our journey. LIFO rented a small-sized bus. All freshmen was meant to ride the bus, just so we could get to know each other more along our way. There were some of the oldies on board too, along with Bhas and P. Along the way, we talked, had jokes, were singing out loud (thanks to Bhas' guitar), had a little trivia games, and even had a magic trick show (thanks to Ijar)! Fun, it was.. We finally arrived at the resort after 3 hours of bus ride. At the resort, there were games, games, games, games, free times, and of course MEAL TIME (my favorite)! And in the night, our last activity was campfire. The freshmen was meant to give something which we usually call as "Persembahan" to the oldies. We did a mini drama and, as a closure, we sang a song together. It was all dedicated for the oldies. A hell of a time! :D
A snapshot of the family
And some of the freshmen
A great story that I'm proud to share.. Hehe. That's it I guess. Not a bad way to (re)start blogging, right? Hahaha.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment