Monday, July 19, 2010

The Pre-Departure

Hello.

It hasn't been long since my last post, not in my world. Just so we all know, I'm moving to Malaysia this September. Yeah, that's barely two months away from today. Reason? I don't feel like explaining.. But we'll get to that later.

Anyway, I will resign from the University of Indonesia and continue my educational journey in KDU College. I will be taking the double honors degree in Business Management & Human Resource Management program, it's a twinning program offered by Keele University in UK. I will spend 3 years of study there.

A challenge. A huge one.

Well, of course doubtful thoughts are surrounding me in every single second of my life knowing that I have to leave my current life here in Jakarta. Phew.. This is all too sudden, believe me I know.

And I'll be several miles further to reach you..

I don't know whether this is the right decision for me to take, but I am sure it's the best for me. And so, i just can't wait until my departure. Doubts, excitements, heartbeats.

Anywhere I go, it goes nowhere but inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment